CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect......

It's a good thing that we are learning to walk a dog with the help of Fisher Price before taking out the real family members on their leashes......
My cousin and her family got Sadie her very own puppy for her birthday this year and she pulled him out last night and literally drug him all over the house!
 I heard her in the playroom going through her toy bag so I knew she was getting into something. Then I heard the little barking noise it makes with each turn of it's paws coming down that hall that eventually led to hard crashes of plastic against the wall as she slung him around her shoulder and arm mid air.
 I helped her figure out how to hold the string at the very end of it and pull straight out instead of straight up. It would last for one round either up or down the hall and then she was back to slinging him around. It was the funniest thing!
 Here they go and here he goes............
 up........up........
 and away.
 Here you are Momma! You can help!
I don't think Bailey and Noah know what's coming : )