CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Truthful Thursday : Mystery of Chopsticks- Solved

Tonight we had Chinese take out and Toby brought home two sets of chopsticks. At first I thought well I guess I will just get a fork out of the drawer but seeing his love for using them, I thought maybe I could impress him by trying them out tonight with honest effort. Honestly, I have never been a fan of these tiny little sticks that are suppose to serve as utensils for me to eat my dinner with.There are an abundance of directions available


 
1. Simple Elementary version- X= NO and O= YES. Note the handy directioanlity arrows that adds emphasis to my understanding of their correct and incorrect use.


2. This one gives a little more detail with a few more words..........


3. These are a little better in their elaborate demonstration and detail of use but I persoanlly like option 4.....

Personally none of these directions helped me, so I found my own technique :)
SKEW!
Chicken looks gross on camera~ Noted!
In all this, I still haven't found an easy method for the rice........