CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach Project Completed

I spent some time earlier this week looking for the perfect glass jar to preserve my Myrtle Beach sand and shells in. I thought that this was going to be a difficult task but come to find out it wasn't. While at T.J. Maxx this misplaced jar kind of jumped out at me.
I went in knowing that I was looking for something small and with a top. I found this jar that contained wax beads which I thought were bath beads- HA! I never knew there was such a thing as wax beads. What you do is open the jar and let the aroma fill your home in place of having to light a candle. I thought that was great because there would be no oily residue inside the jar.
So I brought it home with me, emptied the beads made a paper funnel to place the sand in then hand picked which shells I wanted inside of it and picked the perfect spot for it to sit. I just loved the outcome.